WIRE ROPE FLAW DETECTION
TST FLAW DETECTION TECHNOLOGY CO,.LTD.
- The TST FDSys.P Flaw Detection System is developed on the basis of Magnetic Inductive Sensing (MIS) and Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) technology. The system is a complete, portable and non-destructive testing system for use on steel wire ropes and steel pipes to detect physical damage or material deterioration.
- Viper There are 3 standard models available for rope sizes between 6mm-65mm.
- TS-X1124 - Rope sizes 6mm - 24mm
- TS-X1142 - Rope sizes 22mm - 42mm
- TS-X1160 - Rope sizes 40mm - 65mm
- Customised models can be developed based on the specific needs of customers. These may include extra large rope sizes up to 120mm and for environments where Intrinsic Safe or Explosion Proof systems are needed.
DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE BROCHURE
Watch the TST in action: